The Graphics Designer will be responsible for planning and skillfully designing various graphics & artworks for use in the different programmes, projects, and platforms.
- Design creative & accurate artworks for organization's website, programmes and project activities.
- Provide quick, professional and accurate information & advice on design and technical specifications of artwork to management and partners.
- Maintain and build strong working relationships with management & other volunteers in order to achieve the organization's goals, and protect reputation of the organization.
- Ensure that designed graphics and artworks are printed & delivered as, and when needed.
- Develop new and creative ideas and concepts to amplify the organizations work.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Must be a Ugandan, and currently living in Uganda.
- Be willing to undergo online or physical interview if shortlisted.
- Must be below 30 years of age.
- The applicant should hold at least a minimum of UCE. Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in commercial graphics work environment with bias in visual communication.
- Practical knowledge of the latest design software; Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign), CorelDraw etc.
- Possess the ability to demonstrate concepts, design and implement unique and customized projects.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and work long hours, if requested.
- Exceptional creativity, accuracy & attention to detail.
- Strong sense of service to internal & external clients and open to feedback.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send your curriculum vitae (CV) and at least three (03) samples of your works to firstname.lastname@example.org
There's need to write cover letter, or application letter.
- Get to understand and appreciate our work in the education sector, and our wide network of partners and volunteers.
- Benefit from our life-changing mentorship programme that has transformed the lives of many youths in northern Uganda and beyond.
- Opportunity to be engaged actively in any sponsored project, and receive project-related remuneration and benefits.
- Opportunities to grow your clientele through TESI staff, volunteers and partners.
- Monthly airtime, and Internet data to help with communication and coordination.